Sunday, April 27, 2014

I finally made a recording of the piece I'm actually studying! And it is definitely NOT performance ready. But that's okay because moving from "terrible" to "good" is the purpose of this whole thing, right? Anyways...here's the first recording I've made of "libeslied".




I've still got a lot of work to do with it. Right now I still have trouble getting the feel of the song throughout, and trouble with the notes in the middle and end sections. By next week, I hope to make the song less sloppy, and more playful, because right now it just seems to drone on and on and on.



I also made another recording this week of another piece by Rachmaninoff. Here's a less than terrible recording of the "Moment Musical".




3 comments:

  1. Are there supposed to be recordings here? Because I think you lied to us

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was an upload error the first time haha. They're there now though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh yuck wow you're terrible at piano ugh you disgust me just stop it

    ReplyDelete