Thursday, April 10, 2014

Before I embarrass myself terribly on the internet with the the terrible sounds of a piece in progress, I thought it'd be nice to put up something a little less, well...train wreck-ish (still not too great unfortunately. Just wait. I'll put up better stuff eventually; I promise). It's been a LONG time since I played this last though so it's a bit rusty (bit=A LOT), so don't mind the mistakes and page turns!
You know, two weekly videos sounds like a good idea actually! One that's not terrible, of some piece I like, and one of that song that's hard as... "rach" (haha see what I did there? It's funny because the composer's name is Rachmaninoff. (at least my fellow pianists laughed))
Oh, one more thing, just in case you were wondering, the song above is "Reverie" by Debussy.

2 comments:

  1. JEREMY! You are perfection. Your piano playing is perfection. Your blog is perfection. Your blog post is perfection. Please stop being perfect. I feel so inferior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't pretend to know a lot about music, and I know next to nothing about piano. but I can tell that was beautiful and I am looking forward hearing more of your playing.

    ReplyDelete